Letra de canción de Powerman 5000: 20 Miles To Texas 25 To Hell (Live)

20 Miles To Texas 25 To Hell (Live)

Well, well, well The world's first decapitated percussionist, Jordan The first beater lost Welcome, folks, to WKUL Just left of Hell on the dial Just right of--yes, thank you very much I'd like to send this out to all the southern brothers and sisters It's a brand new one, it's called "20 Miles to Texas, 25 to Hell"

20 miles to Texas, 25 to Hell
Where the weather's hotter I could never tell
Spend most of my days doing nothing but no good
Seems like I was born to be misunderstood

20 miles to Texas!! 25 to Hell!!

I was born for stealing I wasn't made to sell
Carved out of bone and ash, steel, dirt, concrete
An arm for an arm a leg for a leg
One dead end street

20 miles to Texas!! 25 to Hell!! Fire's on the side of the road people toe to toe
Warm your hands on burning blood
I gotta go go

If she ever loved me, I could never tell
Spend most of my days doing nothing but no good
Seems like I was born to be misunderstood

Captcha
La canción de Powerman 5000 20 Miles To Texas 25 To Hell (Live) es presentada a usted por Lyrics-Keeper. Es posible utilizar widget como karaoke de la canción 20 Miles To Texas 25 To Hell (Live), si hay la posibilidad de cargar el acompañamiento(archivos .kar y .mid). Es accesible también la traducción correcta de las canciones para ciertas composiciones Puede descargar también la traducción de letra de cancion 20 Miles To Texas 25 To Hell (Live) aquí. Tratamos las letras de la cancion sean más exactas, por eso si usted tiene ciertas correcciones sobre la letra de cancion, expidelos por favor. Si quiere descargar gratis la canción Powerman 5000 20 Miles To Texas 25 To Hell (Live) nel formato mp3, visite a uno de nuestros patrocinadores musicales.